Breckenridge Ski Resort Features
This ski-in/ski-out Breckenridge lodging on peak 7 welcomes you to way more: a winter wonderland of fun.
The Endless Amenities at the Grand Lodge on Peak 7
With ideal ski-in/ski-out abilities, you can spend your day enjoying the snow, views, and crisp mountain air before returning to this multifaceted Breckenridge ski resort for an evening of fine dining, restful relaxing, or thrilling entertainment. Without the need to use a car once you arrive, you’ll be in true vacation mode. And because we have it all from dining to relaxing to playing, you’ll never want to leave.
- Sevens Restaurant: Rustic and casual, you’re able to dine on your favorite American cuisine while taking in the view. With a large dining room, spacious deck, and charming bar, this bistro is a great place to spend the day relaxing or to meet up with friends and family for a quick bite to eat before heading back onto the slopes. If you want to play it like a local, order a homemade stone pizza and hit the scene in time for the daily happy hour.
- Grilling Area: We know you have a soft spot for Mother Nature so we invite you to enjoy grilling areas and outdoor seating throughout the resort grounds. Visit the outdoor fire pits in the area as well to warm up and swap your slope stories of the day.
- Grand Lobby: With view-filled floor to ceiling windows, a stunning waterfall bathed in warm lighting, and the timeless grand staircase, you’ll feel those mountain cabin vibes in a big way as you spend time in the Grand Lobby. Order an old-fashioned at the après-ski bar and snuggle up by the fireplaces with a good book.
- Soothe Spa: The ultimate calm begins here. Speciality services, such as massages, facial and body treatments, waxing, microdermabrasion and natural nail care, are provided by skilled professionals in an environment of peace. Round out your visit with a dip in the saltwater hot tub and a meditation session in the eucalyptus-infused steam room or cedar sauna.
- Fitness Center: Whether you’re warming up for a day on the slopes or stretching out afterwards, this modern fitness center has a wide range of equipment and views from every angle so your workout will be a breeze.
- Bluebird Oxygen: If you’re feeling the effects of our alpine altitude, an oxygen concentrator is available for you to rent in order to improve your mood and quality of sleep.
- Movie Theaters: Four private movie theaters are available for your group’s use. These lux spaces offer modern and sophisticated video technology and reclining seating for 7-11 guests. Be sure to remember the popcorn!
- Family Fun Center: Tune into your competitive nature with arcade-style video games, ping-pong and pool tables, and an outdoor shuffleboard space. There is an outdoor playground and miniature golf course that welcomes you as well.
- Aquatic Areas: This Breckenridge resort features two outdoor pools with a slide, waterfall, and fountain. The indoor/outdoor pool also has a play area for the little ones as well as a hot tub and adults-only relaxation area.
- 80’s Themed Escape Room: Lean into your best Aspen in the 80’s persona as your team explores time travel and aims to escape back to the present. A unique amenity, this one is fun for the whole family and fills up fast.
Get Started By Booking Your Adventure
If you are looking for accommodations in Breckenridge that will excite the whole gang, you’ve come to the right place.